• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

Back on topic, I bet the motor that this car is going into will be HOT ••••!

You're going to put this car into a motor? :confused:

:laugh:

Who needs to paint? Just buy your block brand new...

motor.jpg

I don't change my oil ;).

hahaha, does your boy friend do it for you?

tricker said:
k get off the spraypaint headlights bro. they might be overkill, i agree there. but they are obviously paint matched to the car's color so they are not rattle canned. so get the fawk over it.

was off it bro, someone else brought it up again.

and I'm not even knocking rattlecan eye brows, just painting 80% of your headlights in general...

Who needs to paint? Just buy your block brand new...

that works too, though you might want to toss some clear on it or something...

[edit] whats up with were the oil filter goes on that thing? too much eXtendz?

Kaos, you are a bit ballsy today. Not sure what your deal is. I take my car to the Kwiky Lube.

oh, thought you were joking bro (like, saying you never put new oil in), so I was joking back.

i momentarily forgot some people actually pay places to change oil, me and my roomate change like everybodies oil for $10 plus materials...

I didn't say the oil doesn't get changed, I said "I don't change the oil" implying that someon else does, ie the kwiky lube......

I get that now, but you can see were my head was. if I said " I dont change my oil" I'd be saying my oil is never changed, know what mean?

damn the internet!

Bumping after I found this thread in another search. Remembered it was a pretty good thread. The new BLKOUT2 needs an update, rwaltons car is epic, and CSVT#49!

rwalton
SDC12167.jpg

BLKOUT2
248305_10150218923408081_525733080_7072032_4259295_n.jpg

Lot of nice cars but also a lot of missing links/red x's.

I think my favorite in this thread would be Outlawed's

I like how my car has been nominated and it's not even finished :laugh:... soon though... soon...

my car would never make it on here because i got a spoiler and nobody on CEG likes spoilers apprently. i would rather have it off myself too dont get me wrong but the idiot who put it on when i bought the car drilled the damn thing in so tight there are dent spots around the mounts plus if i did take it off theyre would be 8 holes about 1/4 inch diameter

Back