• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks for Making Spring Zing What it is!

I too couldn't stay long, but the day that I was there was awesome. Definitely looking forward to next year, especially now that I kind of know what to expect, lol. I think it's funny and cool how so far, out of all the photos I've seen, no one got an unobstructed photo of me on Thursday. Muahaha. lol.

I have a mental one:cool:

if you send me on vacation for a joke, just delete my screename and i'll sell the contour. seems like an easy out for you guys :D

Thats cuz you slept next to me.:blackeye:

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, it sounded like I was sleeping next to a freight train the entire time. I'm glad I'm a heavy sleeper. Would you have felt more at home if I slept in my boxers like John and Ryan did. :crazy::laugh:

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, it sounded like I was sleeping next to a freight train the entire time. I'm glad I'm a heavy sleeper. Would you have felt more at home if I slept in my boxers like John and Ryan did. :crazy::laugh:

They are boxer brief's,lol

what's wrong with sleeping in boxers? :shrug:

Absolutly nothing:laugh:

Back