• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks for Making Spring Zing What it is!

it was great to see everyone again this year. Thanks to everyone that made it happen. Can't wait until next year.

and for those interested I made it to Buffalo before bleeding the clutch wouldn't make it work anymore ... so big thanks to cobra and fbc2 for the tow home.

it was great to see everyone again this year. Thanks to everyone that made it happen. Can't wait until next year.

and for those interested I made it to Buffalo before bleeding the clutch wouldn't make it work anymore ... so big thanks to cobra and fbc2 for the tow home.

It was good meeting you Brian, glad you made it that far and by the way, you're car is hawt

I'm totally pumped for next year. Putting a face to all the names on here is definitely awesome. I got a few surprises when I saw people. I didn't expect what I saw sometimes, haha! I'll definitely be there next year with the Grape, as long as I don't pop it before May, haha.

I'm totally pumped for next year. Putting a face to all the names on here is definitely awesome. I got a few surprises when I saw people. I didn't expect what I saw sometimes, haha! I'll definitely be there next year with the Grape, as long as I don't pop it before May, haha.
to be honest man i saw you and looked at ryan i was like whoa thats zorrex? I was expecting a scrawny :censored::censored::censored::censored:er lol.

Much thanks!!!! This was my first Spring Zing and I can't wait till next year. It was a blast meeting everyone and putting faces to the screen names.....and Saturday night was a BLAST!

Thanks to everyone who helped put it together, had a good time. Better weather next time!

Kzoo and GR are not kind to me. Been to three SZ's there, I have personally attended two of three S&S's and my car has attended none! Both two breakage.

Nothing major this time. Car is all fixed up and running strong again. Got to make to WW to find a certain blue wagon now :laugh:

Thanks for the Award!

Mark and crew: thanks for making SZ '09 a total blast. :cool: All the hard work and effort that went into planning and executing the events were clearly apparent and appreciated.

Great to meet all the people I have only known (until now) by SN only and I hope to see y'all again soon! :)

Yes this year was awsome, thanks to Kim for helping me tape a face plant at the banquet, brett for not dyno'ing so I could get highest horsepower and TODD for filling my tranny:laugh:

And NO THANKS to Mark for that shot I am STILLLLLLL feeling today,lol

I missed a great gathering, although my car just days prior to meet didn't feel like going or participating, i hope it was a blast for all and even though i paid for registration, i think that money went to a nice meet and activities.

Hoping to attend SZ '10!

Much thanks!!!! This was my first Spring Zing and I can't wait till next year. It was a blast meeting everyone and putting faces to the screen names.....and Saturday night was a BLAST!

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Had to be the best 4 days of my life! I will see you all next year! :cool:

Although I couldn't stay long, what a blast! Forgot how fun SZ is since I missed last year. Great seeing all the old faces along with the new faces.:cool:

and Saturday night was a BLAST!

It sure was. The highlight of the night was when you and Pole serenaded me.
:laugh:

I remember Pole saying that you guys wanted to start a band but needed someone that could sing. :eek:

It was very nice to meet you and your wife. :)

"first off i wanna say, YOUR WELCOME. YOUR ALL SO WELCOME FOR ME MAKING SPRING ZING WHAT IT IS"... i wanna thank GOD, FIRST OF ALL, my wife.....starla, all the guys down at the academy, warner bros pictures, arnold schwartzeneger, and all the little people. and the fans, i can't forget the fans! oh man i didnt expect this but thanks guys, this is for you!!

:D

grammys_teaser_DW_K_750316g.jpg

"first off i wanna say, YOUR WELCOME. YOUR ALL SO WELCOME FOR ME MAKING SPRING ZING WHAT IT IS"... i wanna thank GOD, FIRST OF ALL, my wife.....starla, all the guys down at the academy, warner bros pictures, arnold schwartzeneger, and all the little people. and the fans, i can't forget the fans! oh man i didnt expect this but thanks guys, this is for you!!

:D

grammys_teaser_DW_K_750316g.jpg

Ah hink he is jist bein' glaikit. he is easily th' biggest dork oan th' forum. Hoo abit we aw tak' a vote tae see if we shoods send heem oan a vacation fur a coople ay weeks.

Fa is wi' me?

It sure was. The highlight of the night was when you and Pole serenaded me.
:laugh:

I remember Pole saying that you guys wanted to start a band but needed someone that could sing. :eek:

It was very nice to meet you and your wife. :)

hahaha! good times! We enoyed meeting you as well. :cool:

I too couldn't stay long, but the day that I was there was awesome. Definitely looking forward to next year, especially now that I kind of know what to expect, lol. I think it's funny and cool how so far, out of all the photos I've seen, no one got an unobstructed photo of me on Thursday. Muahaha. lol.

Back