• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you Todd and everyone that came out

Just wanted to add that it was my first SZ and I had a friggin blast. It was really awesome meeting everyone and hanging out with you guys. I'll definitely be coming back next year!

Don't forget Jd's dad. Probaly the longest running turbo car that hasn't really changed since its been together. And maybe this munkie guy I know.

Stoobie needs fi. He has tons of room for an I/C. Want to see how long that freak SE motor will last.

ViggenPower as well. Todd needs more Turbo!!!!

so you didnt get into the boost on the way home? you guys made it in 2.5 hours.

Great job Todd and the team!

Appolgies and thanks to all who witnessed, and participated in, the debauchery that was Saturday night. I do admit acting 20 years younger was fun although I don't remember it hurting quite this much. I am confident I don't have to drink again for at least a year and I'll now resume acting my age.

Hey no appologies! It was awesome to finally meet you, sorry I slept in at breakfast the next morning. :nonono: (drunk I guess)
And another thing, you've got a hell of a grip on you! Metal or no metal and 20 years or not you're still built like you could whip anyone's azz. :cool:

Back