• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Red At Country Kitchen?

HA!!!! 2 g's a year to get ya in.. Then how much ever for food and drinks!

That isn't too bad. I would never pay to get in a "club". At the lawfirm I worked at, about 2/3 of them had a "membership" to a golf course on a lake that most of them live on and that was $3K a year. Depending on how you look at it, that wouldn't be a bad deal considering how much golf one can get in.

That isn't too bad. I would never pay to get in a "club". At the lawfirm I worked at, about 2/3 of them had a "membership" to a golf course on a lake that most of them live on and that was $3K a year. Depending on how you look at it, that wouldn't be a bad deal considering how much golf one can get in.

Well its hard to explain... Its like a club but all you do is eat. THeres no golf involved. I think some of the members would like that though. But its basically a glorified restaraunt.

Ok so now I am seein a T-Green around town. I have seen it twice in close to the same area... Just thought Id see if hes one here but I have the sneaking suspicion hes not..:shrug:

that t-green would be me.

i rarely post on here.

thanks for the compliment! i like the car, but with premium at 3.50, im seriously thinking of parking it for later and getting something with better gas mileage

Wanna trade for an 00 Mysti?:shrug: ...:laugh:
Im just kidding.. Anyways.. Yeah its a nice car.. I passed you when you were turning into BP on Central entrance yesterday.. How do you like the 2 BP's on one intersection?:laugh: :blackeye:

i rarely post on here.

thanks for the compliment! i like the car, but with premium at 3.50, im seriously thinking of parking it for later and getting something with better gas mileage

i have a 94 tracer with your name all over it. super cheap. $600. Some rust, needs new battery, and new lower control arm (I think). Runs great though! :)

i rarely post on here.

Well if ya see me give a wave... Im the only T-Red Mysti around here with a FOX sticker on my back window... I do have a twin I see often but no FOX sticker:laugh: ....

Well its hard to explain... Its like a club but all you do is eat. THeres no golf involved. I think some of the members would like that though. But its basically a glorified restaraunt.

LOL!! I went to a Vikings - Packers party at the Kitch once. A bunch of us insurance folk watched the game in the basement, the room with the big TV. Yeah, it definitely is an old building...

LOL!! I went to a Vikings - Packers party at the Kitch once. A bunch of us insurance folk watched the game in the basement, the room with the big TV. Yeah, it definitely is an old building...
Yeah it is... Ehh I would not advise going there anymore.. But thats just my opinion:laugh: ... Usually when youve worked somewhere you dont..:shrug: :laugh:

Back