• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Free Carfax Time **again***

Hey, could I get a few? Thanks a lot for doing this.. Looking into buying my first car..

1MELM66L6WK601902
1G1ND52J51M614073
1B3EJ56H4SN622623

Thank you so much for doing this. I've got one I said I'd check for the bro-in-law.

JHMEG8648RS016912

1993 Ford Festiva...

Vin: KNJPT05HXP6121448

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I am not listing my email as I now see that you like to respond via PM! Really though, thanks a ton! It must take up some time to do this for everyone. I'm sure you have things you'd rather be doing! Thanks!!!

Jeff

Thought you might have missed mine... :)

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey this very kind of you brother. My 2000 Contour SVT 's VIN is 1fafp68g7yk126162. Man i'm scared to see what this car has been thru. thanks man

Hey I know your probably busy, Adn you might have missed me.
But if you can do me this favor please. i would really appreciate it. Just in case my email is mraigoza05@hotmail.com or you can just pm me. Thanks

I know I asked for one for my car earlier, but I am about to sign the papers to get an additional vehicle...

1FMZU64W75UB28602

Thanks!! :)

Could you run these please?

1FAFP68G9WK263360 - My current car.

3FAHP39523R170885 - One I am looking at getting.

Thanks m4gician for doing this!

m4gician has free carfaxes...til January 24th, okay so basically guys/gals please leave me the VIN in the post and I'll PM you (or e-mail you if you post it).

Enjoy guys.

I don't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but I see a few more requests have come in the past week or so (including one from me) and I was just wondering if you'll be able to answer them?

No biggie to me if you can't since you offered to do something at no charge to the rest of us... just curious more than anything.

Thanks again for doing the ones you have done already though.

Back