• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Dyno thread

Ok so what is everyone running here, 2.5, 2.5 turbo, 3l, 3l turbo:shrug:

#1 MxRacer
#2 fornetti14
#3 SHOgoFast
#4 Icefury
#5 devanmc
#6 hetfield
#7 Stoobie
#8 TRicker
#9 Reebs
#10 shavedsvt
#11 Aliasjerk
#12 Naujcdl
#13 Rara
#14 Pudmunkie
#15 brapple
#16CSVT#49
#17 ryanblacksvt=3l turbo
#18 rcksvtcontour

that's because the only zetec worth caring about is now out of commission.
yeah she is :cry: Depending on whats wrong perhaps i can use this as an excuse to get an FRPP head and cams
evilidea.gif
:laugh:

**************ATTENTION******************

just an FYI for everyone...

in an effort to keep things more affordable for everyone, we have decided to change the pricing structure for the dyno day.

we will be doing dyno pulls with no AFR for $50.00 and with AFR for $65.00. this will save some bucks for those that don't need/want an afr, but doesn't make it much more expensive for those who do.

thanks!

-dave

**************ATTENTION******************

just an FYI for everyone...

in an effort to keep things more affordable for everyone, we have decided to change the pricing structure for the dyno day.

we will be doing dyno pulls with no AFR for $50.00 and with AFR for $65.00. this will save some bucks for those that don't need/want an afr, but doesn't make it much more expensive for those who do.

thanks!

-dave

Sounds good to me, will there be anyone there than can adjust tunes? I will have the PRP loaded onto my laptop there and all the stuff needed to tune but I dont feel comfortable enough adjusting my tune, I would rather have someone do it for me (paid of course)

Sounds good to me, will there be anyone there than can adjust tunes? I will have the PRP loaded onto my laptop there and all the stuff needed to tune but I dont feel comfortable enough adjusting my tune, I would rather have someone do it for me (paid of course)

i'm sure donnie can and will, so you'll probably want to go last so you're not holding up everyone else.

Thats cool, I will go last if need be, I will be it retuned from the new exhaust and the fmic that will be installed when I get there.

Ok so what is everyone running here, 2.5, 2.5 turbo, 3l, 3l turbo:shrug:

#1 MxRacer
#2 fornetti14
#3 SHOgoFast
#4 Icefury
#5 devanmc
#6 hetfield
#7 Stoobie
#8 TRicker
#9 Reebs
#10 shavedsvt
#11 Aliasjerk