• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Dyno thread

Updated List
#1 MxRacer
#2 fornetti14
#3 SHOgoFast
#4 Icefury
#5 devanmc
#6 hetfield
#7 Stoobie
#8 TRicker
#9 Reebs
#10 shavedsvt
#11 Aliasjerk
#12 Naujcdl
#13 Rara
#14 Pudmunkie
#15 brapple
#16CSVT#49
#17 ryanblacksvt
#18 rcksvtcontour

Updated List
#1 MxRacer
#2 fornetti14
#3 SHOgoFast
#4 Icefury
#5 devanmc
#6 hetfield
#7 Stoobie
#8 TRicker
#9 Reebs
#10 shavedsvt
#11 Aliasjerk
#12 Naujcdl
#13 Rara
#14 Pudmunkie
#15 brapple
#16CSVT#49
#17 ryanblacksvt
#18 rcksvtcontour

Yeah baby, I love it!!!!!

With only 70PSI compression on cylinder 3 and 0PSI on cylinder 4, i dont have time to figure out whats wrong, fix it, and get it to a state that i feel comfortable driving it that far and then proceed to beat on it.

take your SVT instead?

take your SVT instead?
im not taking the risk of the stock diff blowing while im that far from home. I cant afford to possibly have both cars down. its not worth it to me, espicially when i can spend the money i was saving for SZ on a nice vacation with my GF instead.

pole..... you backin out of everything?

I'm not taking a car this year anymore. It just became too much and i'm not risking mine, or anyone elses safetly throwing a car together just to have it at SZ. It suck yes, and it took me 4 weeks to make the decision, but thus far everyone i've anounced it to has raeasured me it was the right decision.

screw it pole you can roll with me in the turbo tour:shrug: and we will still have just as much fun as last year. maybe this year you can bag the hotel counter girl:laugh:

well just cause it's SZ doesn't mean you have to beat on your car.
well the only reason i was even going to SZ in the first place was to get on the track with the Zetec. since the Zetec is down i have no reason to go to SZ. like i said, im not risking having both cars down, not when i can have a full week alone with the GF instead.

i go to spring zing to see all my friends from all over the country and just have a good time:shrug:

i go to spring zing to see all my friends from all over the country and just have a good time:shrug:
Yeah, i was going to but then Hector and Steve backed out and i dont really hang out with anyone else on here. thus making it not worth going to me.

Back