• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Gingerman thread!

I'm definitely in. Can't pass up a run on a road course!

I figured you where! Would be interesting to see you vs Barge on the road course. I might have to cut a run short since we'll prob all be in the same group

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that Worldtour is going to be wiping the floor with all of you guys? Even if he gets stuck driving Barge's Buick, lol.

I'm kind of bummed I won't be able to go this year, I was looking forward to sandbagging at G-man for awhile so steeda thought he was actually fast, and then go back to normal and watch him cry like girl.

I can do it for you if you can't make it....

Haha Rara i crushed you at the go karts nothing will be different even if you where gonna go.

and Pole how about get some real road course action in before you go running your mouth.

Haha Rara i crushed you at the go karts nothing will be different even if you where gonna go.

and Pole how about get some real road course action in before you go running your mouth.

Oh yeah????

How many race cars have YOU built?

Dude can i join your cool race car team soo i can spend my own money and get zero reward out of it other than sitting on CEG and acting cool?

:cool:

1. No, you can't. you aren't cool enough.

2. Who said I spend my own money? Heck, I'll probably even make a little money this year. Plus, frequent flyer miles are great.

3. Who said there was no benefit? A member of our team is cerrently negotiated a position with a Nextel Cup team for nearly double his current salary with an automotive OEM. Just because there is no obvious immediate benefit doesn't mean there is no benefit. oh, i do get a free pair of piloti shoes, lol, and discounts on seats I don't end up using. oh, and did I mention i'm still way faster on a road course?

4. My rank of admin guarantees i don't have to "act cool" on CEG. i can simply ban anyone that doesn't think I'm cool.

5. Did I mention that you = teh slow, ?

6. Worldtour will beat you all like rented mules in my absence.

Last edited:
#3 you have no proof that your faster and every time we set something up your randomly MIA

#5 I dominated you everytime we raced soo get your facts straight

#6 I would hope mark beats me since he is F/I. I would dominate you N/A to N/A anyday

Since this is in my neck of the woods again I'll probably show up for a bit as well. I haven't raced at GingerMan in awhile, so it'll be interesting to see how much of the track I remember...

E1

Does anyone know if Gingerman has a rollcage rule for convertibles? Their site wasn't very informative on track rules.

Even if they don't, I wouldn't open track a convertible without something decent for rollover protection. Several deaths have occurred in the last few years at open track days because of convertibles without rollover protection.

You should be able to get a decent bolt-in bar for most 'verts for ~$250; I'm assuming this is for your 2nd gen RX7?

Back