• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 DVD... Beaten to the punch... But not out... (Stickie Icky plz)

He is continuing the silliness that Elky and I (shouldn't have) started on 12/27. Late to the game, but still felt like he needed to sing some of the lyrics, I guess :shrug:

He is continuing the silliness that Elky and I (shouldn't have) started on 12/27. Late to the game, but still felt like he needed to sing some of the lyrics, I guess :shrug:

yeah, sorry. i didnt read the dates. thats one of my grandfathers favorite songs. i made the mistake of leaving the cd on when i let him drive the svt

you actually gave him some money? haha......sucker:crazy:

I'll bet he and Alex went to Taco Bell with your money.

you actually gave him some money? haha......sucker:crazy:

I'll bet he and Alex went to Taco Bell with your money.

secret.gif

we should fire the producer and get our money back.

Who firing who? I'll fire you. :nonono:

Yes, the DVD is coming out. Yes, it is taking forever. Yes, I have a lot going on in life, and some family issues take priority unfortunately.

Probably going to be mailed out before SZ, but don't hold your breath. The footage this year was kinda non-car related, so step it up this year on car footage and not hairy-arse footage. :D

I'll have an in-car camera all weekend. :) Though, I'm not sure you'll hear much of anything over the exhaust.

Maybe the Mexicasian is interested in doing some in-car filming with me...

Last edited:
i may be, not 100% sure yet. I'd need a deff on who would or wouldn't be interested as i'd have to buy more tapes and stuff, plus i'm not sure what time i'd be showing up at waterford hills, so i don't even know if i'd be able to tape people on the track.

Back