• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 DVD... Beaten to the punch... But not out... (Stickie Icky plz)

Sorry Steve, Ben working like crazy man. Got 'qm in a padded envelope, just gotta get to the post office....

Last edited:
Alright you flipper throwing chinaman....
S4itty video on the way...

Hey man you want me to zip up some pics I have and host them from www.ChicagoCEG.com for you to download, or do you need a CD?

Last edited:
SNIP...

Elky has an awesome picture of Trapps that definitely needs a caption.

and wtf Trapps! I didn't think you were allowed to rough-house like that because of your back operation. You are one crazy mofo!

*hangs head in shame. It would seem that while my body was possesed and some evil demon was in charge, some of the rules were not observed. :shrug:

jugaa1.jpg

i just pulled the pics off my camera last night, and did the photoshop while home for lunch today.
:)

Virgin, Hells yeah! Oh wait... Hells yeah!

That be a lot of pics. Get me the tapes and zipper those pics and I can download them from anywhere (I love my 10MB speed :D)

I got everyones tapes and CDs that have sent them so far. James, your 2 DVDs were shipped out today.

i put the pics on a disk, and just have to package up the tape with the disk and send it out.

Obviously Chang knows, but FYI for everyone else. My pics were burned on 2 CD's and he has them. I also have about 70 of them uploaded, so I'm getting there.

Last edited:
Back