• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Lite area attractions and resturants

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Here's what I've come up with so far. I'll update things as needed.

Restaurants (all but 2 are within about a mile from the hotel)

Rocknes
Buffalo Wild Wings
Texas Roadhouse
Bob Evans
Applebees
Lolita (Celebrity Chef Michael Symon)
El Campesino
Shanghai Wok
Gioninos Pizzeria
Ruby Tuesday
Melt Bar and Grilled
Quaker Steak and Lube

Attractions

Aurora Farms Oulet Shopping
Daimler-Chrysler, Mopar
Cleveland Museum of Art
Cleveland Zoo
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Pro Football Hall of Fame
Great Lakes Science Center
Cleveland Children's Museum
Great Lakes Brewery and Thirsty Dog Brewery
A Christmas Story house

Grocery Stores
Sammy's Food Mart
Save-A-Lot

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't understand the orgasm guys seem to have over Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll go there if that's where people want to go, but find neither the food nor the value particularly impressive.

Dont forget about Great Lakes Brewery and Thirsty Dog brewery and all out of towners need to make a stop at Melt Bar and Grilled.

I really don't understand the orgasm guys seem to have over Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll go there if that's where people want to go, but find neither the food nor the value particularly impressive.

I'll second that! We just got a BWW's not far from us and at first it was packed and now, not so much. My experience at BWW's is mediocre at best.

Thanks SteelblueSE. I'll add them.

There are a couple Quaker Steak and Lube's in the Cleveland area too, I forget whats all been done in the past.

xEleventybillion

QS&L is everywhere now & not very thrilling.

Melt is a good idea tho.

I mentioned to fbc2, the A Christmas Story house isn't very far either, for touring.

Back