• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Street racers beware!!!!!!

I get calls daily from my dad, he goes through Charlotte NC all the time and he calls me and says...
" I am looking at a new mustang GT, big rims, nice exhaust, racing stripes, tint, and the flashing blues"
week later
" I am looking at a 350Z, blue, rims, CF hood, rims, tint, oh yeah flashing blues."
He said once they hit the lights you know whats happening.
They dont just pull over street racers though. Also the lifted trucks or anything that looks modified.

I'd like to see the cars get stolen from the police :D

So, if your car gets taken by the police, and they use it, and you have a loan out on it, is that loan now their responsibility, or is it a tax credit for you :)

[size=-2](maybe they'll use SRT-4's) :laugh:[/size]

Last edited:
I am extra-cautious around any domestic vehicle in the fast lane on Mass highways, but that Nissan would throw me off. It is incredibly rare to see a Japanese cruiser!

Last I heard there was a completely modded EVO in the Louisville area that they acquired through a repo and use it for the same thing.
i know someone that wanted to race it only to have the officer roll down the window and show him the badge. :crazy: IIRC its a yellow Evo8

new york FTW!! finally:laugh: they cant use unmarked cars here to target speeders or pull you over.

Crazy...But glad to see there doing somthing about the street racing..
Street racing has killed many here in SW FL..
The cars that i know of around here are..Chargers, Mustangs, 1 Viper and probally a few more..

Crazy...But glad to see there doing somthing about the street racing..
Street racing has killed many here in SW FL..
The cars that i know of around here are..Chargers, Mustangs, 1 Viper and probally a few more..

I think the grammar police should impound people's cars for these types of posts. :laugh:

Mark

thats flat out screwed man' i can see getn pulled, but to be raced and pulled thats ridiculous :crazy::troutslap::p

Back