• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Registration 2014

MAN it would be nice to see all your amazing cars and as a Non Drinker maybe acted as a designated driver BUT
after 11 hours of driving from Canada...(if allowed into USA)...they would have to pry me outta the car
and onto a stretcher...just like they did when i returned from my St Lucia honeymoon and the plane hit violent turbulence.
They had to haul 5 of us off the plane, into Ambulances, when we touched down in Montreal
truly hope all u guys have a great time,
cheers
doug
1,160 km, 11 hours 13 mins

No excuses. I am travelling 691 miles / 1,112 km in 11 hours 11 minutes (according to Google Maps) and am not much of a drinker either. In fact after making that drive Thursday I am hoping to get back in the car very early Friday morning to drive 100 miles/2 hours to get to the track for the track day. And I am not as young as most others in attendance.

I hear ya, Terry! I have an injury that doesn't make travel much fun either. I typically arrive at SZ a day early so that I can recover from the trip.
This year it's about the same distance as both you and Bob, 693.41 miles/1,115.94 km.

I hear ya, Terry! I have an injury that doesn't make travel much fun either. I typically arrive at SZ a day early so that I can recover from the trip.
This year it's about the same distance as both you and Bob, 693.41 miles/1,115.94 km.

pfffft.... :)

1073.14 miles, and that is taking the "short cut" through Chicago I won't be doing.

Back