• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Registration 2014

All this interest in sz and now no commitment. Then everyone wanted the road course and I've had one interest in the track paper work.

I'd be going, but I can't make it because of a business trip that was scheduled for that week. I won't be getting back home until that Sat.

my girlfriend is coming with me. i want her to get a shirt too. how much would i have to pay?? the full 60?

No problem! I was looking all over for it. Is there a break-down yet for what is happening each of the 4 days, and at what times? I can likely do Friday - Sunday, but if I'm missing anything big on Thursday maybe I'll take that day off too. Thanks Squeek!

In case you didn't see it:
May 22, Thursday
Everyone arrives hotel
Car museum
Car show/hang out

May 23, Friday
VIR track day

May 24, Saturday
Part swap meet in the morning
Car wash rally
Car show
Banquet w/ show awards

May 25, Sunday
Final get together in the morning
Everyone heads out

I'm all registered. Beer from EGPLNT2 and moonshine... We can play guess that ass again. LOL! I hear Squeek has sidewalk chalk too. :D

I'm all registered. Beer from EGPLNT2 and moonshine... We can play guess that ass again. LOL! I hear Squeek has sidewalk chalk too. :D

Squeek, I recommend you start making friends with local law enforcement now. There's a good chance genitalia will be drawn in parking lots.😃

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No worries, we got that covered. :) They will come and we will get out of it, we always do.

I'm thinking chalk body outlines as well this year.

I'm going to have a great time. I almost lost a lung laughing so hard taking the pics for 'guess that ass' game hahahahaha. I also go vid of kerry kell piss'n in the woods.

It would be a miracle to make the arrangements with my employer this soon after hiring. If I can work something out believe me we want to come.

MAN it would be nice to see all your amazing cars and as a Non Drinker maybe acted as a designated driver BUT
after 11 hours of driving from Canada...(if allowed into USA)...they would have to pry me outta the car
and onto a stretcher...just like they did when i returned from my St Lucia honeymoon and the plane hit violent turbulence.
They had to haul 5 of us off the plane, into Ambulances, when we touched down in Montreal
truly hope all u guys have a great time
cheers
doug
1,160 km, 11 hours 13 mins

Back