• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Challenge...

hahahaha its all good man, trust me I know how it feels dude. But a bet is a bet, if I lost I would have been the ugliest woman at the banquet,lol I will buy you a beer but just cause your in a dress dont try anything frisky mister,lol

And off topic I am bringing you that tube of window weld to sz.

Considering all of the shenanigans that usually go down at SZ, I'm surprised any of you would find wearing a dress to be a humiliating experience, and thus a pretty insufficient penalty for losing a race.
;) :p

I didn't get a chance to go dress shopping....someone wanna help me out nd hook me up so i don't have to go shopping when i get there?

Kim there are plenty pf dress shops around here, there has gotta be atleast a walmart we can get him a moo moo at,lol

Kim there are plenty pf dress shops around here, there has gotta be atleast a walmart we can get him a moo moo at,lol
I think Kim needs to grab a video camera and take Josh dress shopping. then send the footage for the SZ08 video. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back