• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Challenge...

Oh thats low :laugh: . You know the cars been running for 2 summers now. Its the part that makes it move a certain someone cant seem to figure out :blackeye:

Oh right, its not the motor or boost, its that crowning achievement of fail, we call the silver 'box':laugh::laugh:

Yes cause I dont think you will, atleast now I hope you dont:laugh: But for the good of the contour community this is 1 more reason for you to get in the 12's but I get to pick the dress damnit:laugh:

Thats fine 12's are 12's no matter who's there, but I pick the dress, I have this hot little number picked out, I meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen eww dude.

How about out of good will due to my misfortune (as i'm sure you understand having just broken your newly acquired toy) you actually give me a chance to finish my car and run it before i have to wear a dress for not making the mark i can't even attempt to hit. I'm sure pictures should i not do it are just as good as seeing it in person...

Back