• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 08 info

check the sticker in the drivers door jam, should state what pressure you should run for your tire size.

It also depends on tires as well. For stock tires I think I recall something like 32 in front and 34 in rear? But my car is too far to check exactly. All of my tires are hovering around 33, about as close as I could get to 33 with that crappy pressure gauge at the gas station :laugh:

It also depends on tires as well. For stock tires I think I recall something like 32 in front and 34 in rear? But my car is too far to check exactly. All of my tires are hovering around 33, about as close as I could get to 33 with that crappy pressure gauge at the gas station :laugh:

yeah its 32/34 for 205/60R15 tires ... the smaller ones might be different. I run a pound higher then what the sticker calls for.

the SVT is 34/34. and for awhile I was running the SeVT at 42/38

the tire pressure is dependent on the tire itself.
the tire has a max tire pressure right on it.
usually a few PSI below the max works best for the tire.

if the tire calls out a max of 35 PSI, then you should be good with around 32/33
if the tire calls out a max of 44 PSI, then you should be good around 40-42.

IIRC Lindsey your tires have a max of about 40 psi. However, it says right on the sidewall. Thanks for that tip, Elky, I think I'll check mine later today :).

I oughtta smack you
Every year some skeerdy cat posts about the rain and the weather ends up being fine.
Don't worry your pretty little head, and stop saying the R word! :troutslap: :p

it should end up like normal it will :censored: on the way out and it should clear up and be nice ...

I am planing on departing on the 14th if all goes as planned. If not then i will leave the 15th.

i'll be leaving the 14th later towards night time. if you wanna meet up, my place is 30 seconds from 90W(road you will be taking). i know the way to michigan, so you can just follow me

i'll be leaving the 14th later towards night time. if you wanna meet up, my place is 30 seconds from 90W(road you will be taking). i know the way to michigan, so you can just follow me

Only as long as you don't touch, right? ahahah :laugh:

Man I can't believe I'm missing out on all this :cry:

Back