• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

Just saw a black E0 on Manchester in Brentwood, it had a Yakimna roof rack on it. Also the guy I bought my wheels from in north county had a silfro with a Yakima roof rack. I really like the Yakima roof racks, they look sexy on Contours. I'd buy one, but I just sold my bike to buy Contour parts. :laugh:

Hey Pale-Horse--

I ALMOST bought a house on Raintree lake.. (condo) actually.. However, ended up getting a place closer to downtown on Bryant Street.

I have a 98 T-red SVT. I've only seen a few in the area since moving here in April of 08.

Anyway, I'll be waiving if I see ya! I'm up and down 291 all damn week! ;)

Oh.. and I saw a SF SVT parked at a cash advance type store in Independence a few weeks ago. It was during Sanit Caligon days (sp?)

Looked nice as I drove by.

st charles

st charles

i got a 99 t-red csvt with black stock rims in st charles MO i will be watchin for you guys you spot me honk lol

i have seen like three svts in st.Charles but have never seen anyone else on the forum talking about them

i have a 98.5 t-red svt and 00' silfro

I have not seen a Contour in a while, svt that is, Last one was the 00 Blk/mnb interior I drove at a dealer in st.charles few weeks ago

I have not seen a Contour in a while, svt that is, Last one was the 00 Blk/mnb interior I drove at a dealer in st.charles few weeks ago

was it at a dealership near st charles harley by 70 its called cars unlimited b/c if its the same on im talkin about i also drove it and its got both rear trailing arms bent it is beat the right trailing arm is worse then the left

its been sitting there for almost 2 months

you talking about that black csvt at cars unlimited
we almost bout it but after lookin it over i relized it is beat
and not worth the 4 grand there asking at all
we just bought a 99 t-redcsvt for 3300 out of IL and it is in super good shape it will need a clutch in the next 10,000 miles or so maybe sooner but a good buy but that black one who ever bys that is getting ripped

After I drove it pretty much walked away. Didn't bother to look it over any further. I pulled up in my svt, the guy came out with the keys and I drove it. Didn't really look it over, wasn't impressed with the manager so I walked right after I got it back.

yeah i found it off of craigslist
the car was well taken care of it had slotted and drilled rotors on it already and a k&n intake on it all ready the only probs i found is it was leaking a tiny lill bit of powersteering fluid but it stoped sence i think the guy just spilt it whe he was filling it up
i mean theres a few minor scratches here and there but thee not noticable and it just give it character lol
it passed MO inspection with flyin colors

are they just black painted svt rims?

post up some pics of it

i will take some more tomorow and yes they are just painted svt rims but i think it sets it off more and sence then its de-badged and mess inserted into where the grill use to be which made it look real sleek
i will post pics on here in the next few days you want them here or on the pic forum area

Back