• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

meet?

meet?

so we are all in the general area of st.Louis why not have us all get together sometime. :shrug: Around here i know of gateway midnight madness but i think there is only one left

October 3
Midnight Madness

or there is always down on 5th street on the weekends but again if you guys know of somewhere lets here it.

red 98 svt in st.peters going into the community college..

pulled up on me really fast then tried to get over but ran out of room

missing front lower mesh

No one has posted on here in a long time so i guess i will again, 2 svts in st.peters Missouri one at McDonald's a t-red at mid rivers mall and also a silver frost at McDonald's at Spencer and Mexico

gues you were there before me. whole front was gone when I got there. Also the UIM was gone. I just pulled the heads off yesterday. still in near-perfect condition! looks like the tranny blew on it.

Saw a Black one in Overland, MO not too long ago On a Street call Driver. Not much to say, just in a driveway, tinted windows and it was dark out

Black SVT Lindbergh and Mcdonnell Blvd yesterday

Blue, possible SVT (Front and rear bumper on and Focus Rims) today QT Mcdonnell Blvd and 270.(Did I forget to mention this one had a turbo??)

keep seein that green e1 svt around lees summit. saw it at home depot the other day looked pretty clean.

edit:
saw a silfro svt in lees summit on colbern.

I did the ol' wave again. they didn't look tho -__-. oh well, prolly just would've been an awkward moment again if they had seen me...

I moved to Lee's Summit on Christmas day. The guy with the Tropic Green lives around Douglas near downtown Lee's Summit. I live on Raintree lake. Mine is SilFro but the front end is primered black and currently have no front bumper on it. MusicNutt (here on CEG) also lives about three minutes from me. His is T-Red with Brullen exhaust. It's an E-1. I sell Mazdas at Blue Ridge MAzda off of 50 and 291N and met him up there on the car lot. I have seen a couple more in the area as well, but never waved or been waved to. If any one needs help around here working on their Tours, give me a shout on here. Be more than happy to help out on a sunday or tuesday (days off)...

1st encounter: was driving by mcdonalds on jungerman road a saw a silfro svt, pulled up next to him and said nice car and he said it back,

same day different area: talked to a kid in the parking lot of best-buy, he had a 98 t-red and gave my car a walk around didn't know if he was on here or not?

Spotted in Shawnee

Spotted in Shawnee

Saw this in Shawnee, KS a couple days ago.

img1247251211818.jpg

Back