• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Somebody t-boned me today!

So wait, it is totaled?

Man, that sucks if so. Hopefully, you can buy her back and fix her up. When you're in school and working this is probably the last thing you need, though. :blackeye: Hope everything works out, man.

Thats terrible to hear. At least you are OK.

If it is totaled...would you buy it back and fix it? Its such a nice (and rarer by the day apparently) green SVT :eek:

i didn't know you were down here in indy now. since when?

which school do you go to downtown? I'm going to guess Ivy Tech since you were going down 16th.

damn dude! I was thinking it was some other car you were in.... sorry to hear the poopy news

If I had to guess, its going to cost about $3000 to fix. I'm hoping it doesn't get totaled because it is one of the cleanest SVTs around. Unfortunately...now its been wrecked. :(

I'm sad to see this.....but glad you're alright. Yours was hit in the EXACT same spot as mine.....but with less drastic results. I need to get a cord for my old cell phone so I can download my pics. Mine was ten times worse than yours....almost $4k and they didn't total it with over 140k on it!! My door stuck out so far at the top I could fit my head through the gap! Good luck, and let us know how things go!!!

I'm sad to see this.....but glad you're alright. Yours was hit in the EXACT same spot as mine.....but with less drastic results. I need to get a cord for my old cell phone so I can download my pics. Mine was ten times worse than yours....almost $4k and they didn't total it with over 140k on it!! My door stuck out so far at the top I could fit my head through the gap! Good luck, and let us know how things go!!!

so apparently you use your CSVT as some kind of battle tank. :laugh:

Back