• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some SZ shots

Sounds like a pretty reputable dyno shop if the dyno operator didn't shut down the run completely. :nonono:

Mark

I'm glad you can talk since you weren't there and understand what went down. The dyno shop was excellent.

I had 100+ photos, but I picked my 10 favorite because I didnt want to resize and upload all of them, would have taken hours to post that.

First night, Elky already had his nuts exposed, but he got sweet revenge when MLuko and Pole ganged up on him, pinned him on the ground and MLuko dragged his nuts right across Elky's face. Never have I laughed so hard in my life... Of course, this wouldn't stand for Elky, he came back with a fool on Reach around attack, lifting MLuko 6 inches in the air, I literally was ROFLing.

Someone is going to have pics/video of that posted sometime soon.

On the trip too SZ, Rawburt, Starjammir and I all joined up for some eats in Flint, then went on our trek to Grand Rapids.
DSC00192Large.jpg

DSC00190Large.jpg

unfortunately I didnt take any pics of Gingerman on my camera, I stole Starjammir's SLR to take a bunch of pics and vids of people running that day, awesome event. Those pics and vids should show up sometime sooner, and if not they will show up in the movie I am making.

Couple of great pics of the show and shine
DSC00223Large.jpg

DSC00212Large.jpg

DSC00218Large.jpg

DSC00214Large.jpg

Front end shot of Bagged's Beautiful SVT showing off the lambo doors.
DSC00213Large.jpg

Later that night was the raffle, what a nice spread.
DSC00234Large.jpg

DSC00235Large.jpg

The Award plaques, Best SVT of Show was only won by 1 vote, between Red99SVT (I think?) and Starjammir. Both cars looked absolutely beautiful and extremely clean.
DSC00236Large.jpg

God damn 10 picture rule...

Barge's new Drinking Buddy
DSC00238Large.jpg

More fun happened after the banquet in the parking lot...

Elky Left a present for the garbage men.
DSC00253Large.jpg

Someone super spiked Pete's Drink, he was in my bathroom all night sick as hell.
DSC00245Large.jpg

Me giving a WTF face because someone ate my foods, although I think it might have been me... I dont remember that well
DSC00266Large.jpg

I was still hungry... and hadn't gotten my surf board back from the shop yet
DSC00262Large.jpg

there was a hell of a lot of left over spec stickers from the Banquet, so we made use of them
DSC00241Large.jpg

Thats all for now, there will be a hell of a lot more in the future though

great pics so far...i posted mine under the SZ section so we could get them all focused there...hopefully!
It's actually better to post SZ pics here in "Pics and Videos" because more people seem to visit this section. There are many people Don't seem to visit the "SZ" section.

Last edited:
I need to comment on the tea bagging of me...
first off a real tea bagging does not invlove jumping the victim, pinning his head on the asphalt, and then putting nuts on his face.

a REAL baggin involves stealth and planning and no force.

I need to comment on the tea bagging of me...
first off a real tea bagging does not invlove jumping the victim, pinning his head on the asphalt, and then putting nuts on his face.

a REAL baggin involves stealth and planning and no force.

whatever dude, balls on the face regardless of the circumstances are just as funny and gross as ball on the face in any other instance.

But in your defense, you got mark BAD, major props to you.

Back