• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some SZ shots

its just too bad nobody got a vid of TRickster or whatever blowing his motor on the Dyno :cry: that was epic.

Welcome to Spring Zing...

ceg_lightshow_smaller.jpg

And for those who are looking for the Rosie's Diner "Picture of Spring Zing '07," PM me... I've got it hosted and will fire it off to all who ask.

I love my wife. :D

wish i could be there yall looks like a blast!!!!!! ill be signing papers with the Air Force monday so thats why i couldnt. yall have fun and put a couple of coors lights down for me!!:cool: :crazy:

Cant wait to hear about it!

He did 3 pulls, the first two he did lean, which weakened up the motor pretty nicely, then on the 3rd when he hit about 5 grand we started to see sparks coming out of the exhaust, then right at redline, some huge sparks out of the exhaust, then the engine just cut out entirely, coolant res was boiling over, there was coolant everywhere.

Sounds like a pretty reputable dyno shop if the dyno operator didn't shut down the run completely. :nonono:

Mark

im zooted beyound reapair kiddos!!!! im drizzzzzzunnkkkkkkkkk down here in Hilton Head MFFTW Island in SC. !!!!!! ya'lss have fun. be caruefill dont have too much fun. ill be signing papers with the chair force in 3 days. ill try t omake it to 08 or 09 depending on wen i get off. later homiez and yall be ****in awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fubar'ed typeing FTW

Back