• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some pictures

If you notice those are the day time photo's..... I'm not allowed to post the pictures from last night! :laugh:

If I recall the police did stop by....

Hey...who's corrupting my kid? I saw that! :laugh:

Can't fool me, I know he's a chocolate milk drinker!

Looks like the weather there is much better then the Lehigh Valley...rain, rain, rain.

Rodster

If you notice those are the day time photo's..... I'm not allowed to post the pictures from last night! :laugh:

nice! now I wanna know...

I figured Ryan would be picking up dates off of kalamazoo craigslist by now...

Last edited:
Hey...who's corrupting my kid? I saw that! :laugh:

Can't fool me, I know he's a chocolate milk drinker!

Looks like the weather there is much better then the Lehigh Valley...rain, rain, rain.

Rodster

We aren't corrupting him. No, not us. :shrug:
Chocolate milk.... LMAO! I have evidence to the contrary. Evidence, the photographic kind. :D For a price, more than what Aaron is paying, I'll let you see those pictures.

i'm so jelous. i really wish i could come but i have to stay home and get ready for graduation next week. dont you guys have too much fun.

Stoobie.jpg

I'm really lovin that front bumper. Who's car is that?

Stoobie's car.
CSVT2000: Congrats on your graduation!

Here are more for you. These are from last night.

AngryPete.jpg

The Blu_Fuz trailer:
Blu_FuzTrailer.jpg

Blu_Fuz1.jpg

(Bad ass Joe!)

Chang's bike:
Changsbike.jpg

Chang's bike parked pretty close to my car:
Changisclose.jpg

He said he was insured in case something happened. LOL! ;)

Kim and Mike's truck and trailer taking up the whole front of the hotel:
KimandMiketruckandtrailer.jpg

It didn't really take up the whole front of the hotel, just most of it. ;)

Parking lot shots:
parkinglot1.jpg

parkinglot2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. I'll probably get around to posting mine on Sunday or Monday. I had an awesome time last night. You all are hilarious. It was cool meeting everyone. I just wish I had gotten photos or video of the guys when we were leaving the bar. They were swinging on the clearance bars in the parking garage. LOL!

Nice pics. I'll probably get around to posting mine on Sunday or Monday. I had an awesome time last night. You all are hilarious. It was cool meeting everyone. I just wish I had gotten photos or video of the guys when we were leaving the bar. They were swinging on the clearance bars in the parking garage. LOL!
is that Athena in the first set of pics:shrug:

joe are you worried at all that someones going to steal you half a car?

Most people don't want a contour let alone a half of one:laugh:......

I am not too worried about someone taking it and if it was gone I am sure it would be someone from here messing with me :D.

Great, 15 minutes of fame...
""COPS is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement."
:laugh:

Back