• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who's going to help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may not be much that he can do but there is ALOT that you can do. Believe me when I say actions speak louder than words. You can try and resolve the situation and gain some respect back from people.

It doesnt bother me..theres nothing i can do..im in soo much debt right now thats why i sold the car..Should i keep putting me self in debt by trying to help him out..When it was sold AS IS..I clearly stated online and over the phone it had a NEW MOTOR..He never asked if it was a SVT motor or Standard SE motor so i never said a word..Didnt think it mattered much since the car still preforms just as good if not better than a SVT..Dont believe me??..Ask Kyle Hollyrollerzc3 hes drove it and seen what it can do..Now it was stock it has suspension and tires and intake and high flow resonator and LSD new clutch Lightned flyhwheel..

It doesnt bother me..theres nothing i can do..im in soo much debt right now thats why i sold the car..Should i keep putting me self in debt by trying to help him out..When it was sold AS IS..I clearly stated online and over the phone it had a NEW MOTOR..He never asked if it was a SVT motor or Standard SE motor so i never said a word..Didnt think it mattered much since the car still preforms just as good if not better than a SVT..Dont believe me??..Ask Kyle Hollyrollerzc3 hes drove it and seen what it can do..Now it was stock it has suspension and tires and intake and high flow resonator and LSD new clutch Lightned flyhwheel..

The point that I and everyone else is trying to make is that he should not have to ask if it was a non svt motor. Regardless of the fact that its a new motor that 'performs'.

Well he should have asked..Never asked i never told..I sure as heck would ask if it was a SVT motor installed if there was a new motor put in..But to each there own think how you want its a free country.

The point that I and everyone else is trying to make is that he should not have to ask if it was a non svt motor. Regardless of the fact that its a new motor that 'performs'.

Will a moderator please lock this down. I need to make sure nothing gets edited here as I will need the information here to give to my lawyer. So at least this thread will end unlike people that will sell misrepresented cars....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back