• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So whos going to CarCraft Summer Nats???

The horrible paint job that was done is flying off....
Again... I know the feeling. I had my bumper repainted and the paint is coming off. Also the factory clear coat is flying off too. What is it with Ford and clear coats? Why cant they ever get it right... God.. :nonono::nonono:

Again... I know the feeling. I had my bumper repainted and the paint is coming off. Also the factory clear coat is flying off too. What is it with Ford and clear coats? Why cant they ever get it right... God.. :nonono::nonono:

It isn't Ford really, it is whoever they hired out as supplier of the paint.

Walked past his car - sitting on the corner of Dan Patch street... Called you out, but nobody responded. Looks very nice - too bad you were not around.

well it was a good time today. didnt take any photos, but did shoot some video of the pruple fiero at the burnout contest. too bad it kept jumping. he actually hit his wheel on the concrete and scratched it. he figured out why it was tweaking and turning though, and it gonna go back again tommorrow :)

he said that his speedometer pretty much instantly went from 0 to 120 :)

and the blower sounds awesome.

i saw tony and the guy with bags (nice to meet you, nice lookin car) and saw a black csvt parked down near the grandstands. also saw a red one in part of the infield.

see you guys tommorrow :)

well it was a good time today. didnt take any photos, but did shoot some video of the pruple fiero at the burnout contest. too bad it kept jumping. he actually hit his wheel on the concrete and scratched it. he figured out why it was tweaking and turning though, and it gonna go back again tommorrow :)

he said that his speedometer pretty much instantly went from 0 to 120 :)

and the blower sounds awesome.

i saw tony and the guy with bags (nice to meet you, nice lookin car) and saw a black csvt parked down near the grandstands. also saw a red one in part of the infield.

see you guys tommorrow :)

The black one by the grandstand was Tricker and the red one in the infield was Mike CSVT49

:drool:

IMG_5118copy.jpg

I walked through the show on Saturday. I didn't enter my car because I've been busy helping take care of our daughter born on the 16th. We actually brought her to the show. Even with the random noise from idiots revving she slept most of the time. Not bad for a week and a half old.

I tried to get the Cougar up and running Saturday night but for some reason the supercharger belt keeps sliding off now. I removed it recently to fix a leak in the oil drain line. Something out of alignment that I need to fix. I'll get it back to the dyno one of these days once I get the new MAF in, new intake and some of the intake piping welded up so I can eliminate some couplers.

Back