• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So whos going to CarCraft Summer Nats???

What days are you going? I want to setup a spot so that we can get park next to each other.

If I don't hear enough people... I guess I'll just park with the SVTOA...

weathers lookin good for it!

saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs around 85. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

sunday: Mostly clear. Lows around 60. Highs 80 to 85

a little warm, but hey, it wouldnt be car craft without the hot weather! :D:D:D

its comin fast! besides driving down tommorrow, picking up the registration, and doing a quick drive through, i am STILL working on an illustration (hope to finish it tonight and print it tommorrow), and need to buff the car.

gonna be a busy day tommorrow :)

I'm gonna wash the car, but I think I'm going to wait and wax it at the show Saturday :laugh:

I do plan on cleaning up the engine bay (not that it's that dirty), and cleaning out the interior. The interior is probably the dirtiest part :D

Tonight I'm going to try getting my xcal datalogging with my vista laptop. That and probably swap shifters :)

I'm gonna wash the car, but I think I'm going to wait and wax it at the show Saturday :laugh:

I do plan on cleaning up the engine bay (not that it's that dirty), and cleaning out the interior. The interior is probably the dirtiest part :D

Tonight I'm going to try getting my xcal datalogging with my vista laptop. That and probably swap shifters :)

dont forget to paint the rc car!

Registered today. I'll be there tomorrow @ around 6am. Gotta hit it all 3 days. Probably hit Uni tomorrow night. Thinking hillbilly days in Stillwater Sat. night.

Ill bring my POS down and we can group.. We will call it the "In progress" group... :laugh::laugh:

Umm... More like smashed and rusted group... The horrible paint job that was done is flying off. It is obvious that the front fenders, hood, header panel, bumper, and other misc stuff was replaced. The paint on those areas is literally flying off, the firs 4" of the hood is bare with some rust and there is also rust on the drivers side fender. The rest of the car is pretty darn good... :nonono:

I've got a new bumper to paint, just gota get around to doing it... I'm picking up another 4x4 project that I will sink way to much money into...

Umm... More like smashed and rusted group... The horrible paint job that was done is flying off. It is obvious that the front fenders, hood, header panel, bumper, and other misc stuff was replaced. The paint on those areas is literally flying off, the firs 4" of the hood is bare with some rust and there is also rust on the drivers side fender. The rest of the car is pretty darn good... :nonono:

I've got a new bumper to paint, just gota get around to doing it... I'm picking up another 4x4 project that I will sink way to much money into...

The paint job can't be as bad as my painting my rear bumper......like Tony said, it is a 20 footer. :laugh:

Back