• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So...I'll be moving to Ann Arbor, any aptmnt. ideas?

Condo is Canton would be OK, just don't expect to be doing 3L swaps in the garage.

Other than than Canton has almost every possible store know to man so it's good in that sense. Even IKEA is there now. So you can deck out your pad for peanuts and not have to drive all around town to do it.

cool. my range well as nice for as cheap as possible i guess. no more than 1000 for a condo i am thinking. so why no 3L swaps there? wasnt really planning on it but i might have a motor in the garage to build up. ill check out some later online an dpost what i find. but that wont be till later after class.

When are you swinging by Ann Arbor? send me a PM and ill toss you my cell number if you want to meet up and I can show you a couple of complex's

Condo is Canton would be OK, just don't expect to be doing 3L swaps in the garage.

One of my best friends got married and moved to a condo in canton right off Michigan avenue. He has a car and a half garage. Thats plenty of space to me.

GOO turko.......

Last edited:
yea if you could get a name of that condo that would be cool. i went down to AA today. was nice area but weather sux. i didnt have much time to look around but i found a place called cambridge condos that i might check out. hey, was village green the ones right off 23 where you could see from the highway?

oh yea, even tried a new restaurant. called moes, just like a chipotle but not as good.

oh yea. i found out where ill be working out of. its right off state street and 94. its pretty close to a really small airport. so if anyone knows any areas near there to check out let me know. thanx again....

Back