• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will whore out my Photoshop Skillz

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Hey everyone,

I have saw many post about photoshop work. I have been a graphic designer/Illustrator for 5 years now in Canada. I have excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.

I am willing to, as the title says, whore out my skills for just about anything pertaining to my car. Its a 99 silver frost SVT and its getting kinda old, just hit 291,000 kms, and I am always looking for parts/odds and ends. If you need anything done just shoot me an email (keithsweb@gmail.com) or a P.M. I will be posting some samples soon so take a look back.

Cheers,
Keith

please get me a stock sf svt with the 18 chrome inch rims for sale by blu_fuz is the classifields. I would do it myself but my mac is out dated and doesnt have photoshop.

please get me a stock sf svt with the 18 chrome inch rims for sale by blu_fuz is the classifields. I would do it myself but my mac is out dated and doesnt have photoshop.
i will look like crap dont do it tred's the only color it looks badass on I'm buying them ;)

jk i wanna see what this guy can do :cool:

i will look like crap dont do it tred's the only color it looks badass on I'm buying them ;)

jk i wanna see what this guy can do :cool:

With those rims I think a cool body car would be a midnight blue, but sf is the color im with now.

back to the post, in photoshop u should get a stock contour with these rims and then do what ever you do to change the body color of the car and have as couple different pics

Will Whore Out My Photoshop Skills!

Will Whore Out My Photoshop Skills!

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the posts, and I wil do what ever you guys want in photoshop. Just give me a day or too.

Back to the post, about two weeks ago someone broke into my car and stole my deck and amp plus all kinds of other crap

Today, they tried to rip the freakin bumper off, dented and scratched all the fenders up, broke all the tabs to the bumper and cracked it all to crap.

I will post pixs later on tonight as my neighbour took some pics and I gotta go over and email them to myself. If ANYONE has a bumper for sale let me know, I;m probably gonna need a new one as when it gets fixed they wont be able to find a newone.

Cheers,
Gonna have a beer or ten, then post the pics.

Stay Tunned!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you guys are missing the point. He wants to do design work as a trade for parts for his car.

What!

What!

Your right, that is what I said, but I will do anything for free. Just ask and you shall receive. Pics of my broken in car soon to come, drinking my sorrows away right now. booooooooooooo!

So I see not all contour.org members are all helpful!

You smuck b*st*rd, if you do not have anything good to day, well then, shut up. I was simply trying to be a good member and help out, but you have to be an idiot, and everyone will see. Good luck Hemmingway.

Keith

So I see not all contour.org members are all helpful!

You smuck b*st*rd, if you do not have anything good to day, well then, shut up. I was simply trying to be a good member and help out, but you have to be an idiot, and everyone will see. Good luck Hemmingway.

Keith
:rolleyes: :help:

You need to calm yourself. Not everyone in the world likes what you have to say or do. Man up and roll with the punch's or you won't last very long on this site.

Your Right

Your Right

Thanks Harry,

Your right, I apologize, in case you haven't read my other post , someone punked my car today, stole my front bumper and screwed up my fenders while prying it off, just a little bitter.

Cheers,
Bring on the photoshop project!

Thanks Harry,

Your right, I apologize, in case you haven't read my other post , someone punked my car today, stole my front bumper and screwed up my fenders while prying it off, just a little bitter.

Cheers,
Bring on the photoshop project!

Man don't thank my butt.I'm just glad you chilled out a bit before a war started, that is all. Sorry about that ish that happen to your car. Check out our classifieds for extra svt parts/bumpers. Good luck fixer back up though

Back