• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

Hey I'm all for pushing it back a week, but that puts it on Memorial Day weekend.

But that also means most of us would get an extra day to play\recover! Possibly get more people there, but hey, as of now I'm planning on be there regardless of when it is.

But that also means most of us would get an extra day to play\recover! Possibly get more people there, but hey, as of now I'm planning on be there regardless of when it is.

that could work..... but I sure wouldn't want to make a trip like this on a holiday weekend like that ....

that could work..... but I sure wouldn't want to make a trip like this on a holiday weekend like that ....

Yeah, I can understand, it was my greedy side coming through, one more day for the trip, don't have to take a 3rd day of vacation to recover.. hmmm..:laugh:

I'd be in favor of Memorial Day weekend. I would be leaving Tuesday and coming home Mon or Tues (extra day), and traffic isn't bad during the middle of the week even on holidays. Plus it would be the week after Zorrex's exams so we don't have to hear him whine this year. :D

Either weekend works though. :)

Yes me too, it falls on may 25th so I will get paid for that day off and I can take Teusday off extra rather than leaving wednesday:cool:

yessss. i'll be freshly graduated from college with PLENTY of time to get both cars up and running and looking great! :cool:

Back