• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skunkworks Autosport Tru Duals Interest check

Skunkworks Autosport Tru Duals Interest check

• $400-499

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • $500-599

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • $600-699

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • $700-799

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $800+ Pretty much money no object

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? where? There is a 02 sensor on the Ypipe that has nothing to do with the main cat.

I am totally interested with Money in hand, no idea how to get ahold of you Steeda.

I will also need to talk to you about my Manifold Cats. they got 112k on them and think they are shootin craps. Live in Saint Louis where this Green Hippie emmission laws are strict.

Shoot me a pm.

Your options are gut your pre-cats/buy MSDS headers then buy the hi-flow cats or buy new Pre-cats.

i would need an o2 cheater because there is still an o2 sensor after the y pipe hooked up to the main cat.
I'm guessing you have a later model (2001?) Cougar. All other Contours/Mystiques/Cougars do not have the primary cat checking o2 sensor.

Probably not. Since they would be different ya know.

You could probably sell that one to recoup the money

It seems there is 2 people interested in the tru duals. ANyone else? Not sure its worth the effort for 2 people.

The piping along is almost 300. Then i either have to A cut a stock ypipe apart or get flanges made. Then Mufflers then tips.

Im selling it for about Half of what it would cost you to go to a shop and be like i want this. After they look at you like your special you'll get the price of over 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back