• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

since there is an official T-Red SVT post... Champaign 'Tours/'Stiques only

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
i'm gonna make this one the official [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Champaign Contour/ Mystique post... lets see em

Carpics005.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT]

thanks, i just noticed... oh, just curious, has anyone tried to make a champaign SVT or was there one ever produced???

That is not Champagne. Champagne was a pre98 color. I think Kevin is right to be completely honest, but we'd need a color expert in here :laugh:

Thats the one I was talking about. I always thought that was harvest gold :shrug:

this is correct iirc concidering the users name was goldentour ...

as for SVT's in other stock colors they are mostly SE's with SVT "kits" .... like mine:laugh:

I have seen

medium steel blue metallic
spruce green
harvest gold or what ever it was called
some sort of blue

and most likely some others

Last edited:
i'm gonna make this one the official Champaign Contour/ Mystique post... lets see em

I don't think this "official" thread is necesarry. You are a pre98 so go to the pre98 thread, an "official" post 98 thread should be started also.
The only reason the colors were added to the "official" svt threads is because there are only 4 colors :confused:. "official" threads of all colors & all years is unnesesary(sp).

Great to see the car though...... I had one just like it

WAIT A SEC!!! Is that Zetec an MTX????

There have been MTX Zetec's since 1995. There are even, believe it or not, people on this site that bough them and drive them! Many of these odd creatures even have this information readily available in their SIGNATURE!

Who knew :shrug:

Back