• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sick burn

Stupid drunk CEG'rs don't even know wtf is going on.

OH FYI this is what happened, Im gonna combine two totally diff stories to make of one of my own.

If that guy said that to barge, The Barge would have ripped out his heart through his anus and let him watch it beat as he died. Thats how the Barge works. Notice no one heard from the dude at the bar after he said that to the Barge.

If that guy said that to barge, The Barge would have ripped out his heart through his anus and let him watch it beat as he died. Thats how the Barge works.

i've heard that global warming is because the barge wanted ice for his drinks, so he used the glaciers.

Thats the word on the street atleast. Crazy how almost all the worlds issues can be traced back to the Barge

Well yeah, that's how you killed Chuck. You loved him too hard.
gaysex.gif

I think it was a poorly made attempt to insinuate that I had performed a BJ... however all my experience is from the giver's side... not the recievers... sorry to dissapoint.

And from the giver's side.. swallowing FTW.

I think it was a poorly made attempt to insinuate that I had performed a BJ... however all my experience is from the giver's side... not the recievers... sorry to dissapoint.

And from the giver's side.. swallowing FTW.

uh..er..hrmmm...
i think you just confirmed my so called "poorly made attempt".

:shrug: :shrug: :laugh: :blackeye:

I'm smarter than the average person though, so what I get, the flock may not.

Uhhh ... I think you may have confused the "giving" and "receiving" there....

:confused:

In the immortal words of Joey (Friends):

It is a love based of giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have... and receive.

Makes perfect sense.

Hah... since we were talking about swallowing I was talking about giving the product so bite me.

Besides... maybe if the wording was changed women wouldn't complain so much.

Back