• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sick burn

Jared, right?!

Yeah I don't remember any trashcan! :blackeye:

Ah memory loss. It was early (because I remember it) and very short lived. Somebody had enough sense to suggest it might be a bad idea because of broken glass. Stangely, you did have a smile on your face...

Somebody had enough sense to suggest it might be a bad idea because of broken glass.

Yeah, that was me :) I had just finished dumping a broken bottle in there that Steve (bk4293) smashed on the ground. I know there was at least one other broken bottle in there too. I saw Pete start sinking down into the trashcan and I knew we had to get him out of there since he wasn't getting out on his own.

so FYI this is what happened ...
I remember what happened now. Pete couldn't stand up str8 after getting out of the garbage can, and he was bending over someone told him to grab his ankles. Then pete said he was going to do something(not sure what ???) and Larry said something to the affect of "omg you would break your wrist if you did that". He isn't a threatening or an over protective jealous guy. If he didn't care that people were spanking me, why would he care if someone told me to grab my ankles?

Larry didn't threaten to break anyone's wrist, and I didn't think it sounded like something he would do.

so FYI this is what happened ...
I remember what happened now. Pete couldn't stand up str8 after getting out of the garbage can, and he was bending over someone told him to grab his ankles. Then pete said he was going to do something(not sure what ???) and Larry said something to the affect of "omg you would break your wrist if you did that". He isn't a threatening or an over protective jealous guy. If he didn't care that people were spanking me, why would he care if someone told me to grab my ankles?

Larry didn't threaten to break anyone's wrist, and I didn't think it sounded like something he would do.

I said, I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes! And he never said that to me, word on the street is he said it directly to Derek. I said that to add some funny to this story. LOL

I said, I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes! And he never said that to me, word on the street is he said it directly to Derek. I said that to add some funny to this story. LOL
wait how do you even know what YOU said??? you were so **** faced you didn't know your ass from your head :confused: (no offense but it is true)

If this did happen as you say it did it must be a totally different incident. You couldn't even talk str8.

Watching Pete's final drunken stumble into the hotel for the night was both funny and scary. :laugh: :eek:
Good thing you guys took care of him that night. damn!

Back