• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

show pics of your SZ projects

In time in time but heres another sneak peek
SHERWOOD.jpg

of course I have to add my mods in but you get the jist

I need a set of those seats, where did you get them????????????????????? Thats what I need to do for my spring zing project since I just "Finished" the main project today:cool:

im not sure how big you are, but I remember trying to fit in a evo 8 and could barely squeez in there, then again im 6'4 280lbs. now the evo 9 on the other hand fits nicely, and they look alot sweeter, so I would go for those!

im not sure how big you are, but I remember trying to fit in a evo 8 and could barely squeez in there, then again im 6'4 280lbs. now the evo 9 on the other hand fits nicely, and they look alot sweeter, so I would go for those!
I am 6 ft 260lbs and fit in my Evo's seats fine.

heres some of the stuff going into the car. cant tell everything. gotta keep some things secret!!

Wow.....well with the exception of the laughing gas, that looks like quite the good time. No offense but I am just not a fan of NOS...I would rather have a turbo or a supercharger. To each their own. The bags look tight though, can't wait to see your car at SZ.

And I know this is a response to an older post, but I just saw this thread for the first time.

Already got the 3L in!
Painted Valve Covers
CF Engine Cover
FRacing Wires
Samco Hoses in Red(Hopefully in b4 SZ)

Might let ParkedCar Stamp my car up a bit!

Hopefully I can get my tranny built and into the car b4 SZ.
Spec Stage 3+ w/ a new flywheel insert will be going in!

Really want a Suspension but I DOUBT that I will be able to get that!

- Amyn

Last edited:
Back