• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted 2 SVT's in the Philly area

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
While I was in Philly this weekend moving stuff into my new place I spotted 2 SVT's.

One was a green E1 SVT in the Henry on the Park lot in front of building F in Manayunk. It has Minnesota plates on it.

The second one was a black E0 SVT driving down Chemical Rd near the Toyota dealer around 1:15 in Plymouth Meeting.

Anyone on here?

i would post in the minnesota forum for the one car...

Already been done. I figured if he was a member he might troll around this board since he lives in my apartment complex. At least I'm assuming he does cause the car has been there the past few weeks and in almost the same spot everytime is see it.

Did you leave him a note?

Not many SVT's around here. There is one that parks at the Baptist church not far from me, he's an older guy. Doesn't seem to have much interest in the car, he was behind me once, I waved but he just gave me a look.

Last week I spotted another one, about a mile from me. It's missing a jack cover, is stock and has E0's. He apparently just recently got it. Next time I cruise by and he is out I'll stop and let him know about the site.

Back