• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Semi Truck-1 SVT-0

mrfatride

CEG'er
svtpwnd4.jpg

svtpwnd3.jpg

svtpwnd2.jpg

svtpwnd1.jpg

pwn3d....

the dents can be pushed out and the rest will buff right out!

did you hit him or did he hit you

yes this is my car.....was cruising down I-696 in the right hand lane and this semi truck in the center lane swerved looked like someone might have cut him off and his trailer tires cliped my car....Doubt the trucker didn't even know he hit me....Me being the idiot left the scene but took the car to a State police post and got a report.....taking it tuesday to progressive to have the repairs started....one good thing is i wanted a new rear bumper...looks like im gonna get one lol

Damn, Sry. Good to hear you are fine... Hope everything goes good with the insurance company..... Best of luck to you and the car....

why do I see a number 19 on the car its like hiding there over the taillight?

- Amyn

wow, that must have been one scary drive. nice new paint job on the back now, black swirls and scuffs over silver... :laugh:

Wow, I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Hopefully all goes well with your insurance company so that you can get that thing back together better than before. :)

Make sure they check the suspension "knuckle", control arms. My sister's car needed the knuckle to correct a wheel angle (negative camber) that resembles yours.

now you have an excuse to re-do the rear bumper/exhaust exit if you wanted to. but I'm glad your ok. that could have been so much worse.

now you have an excuse to re-do the rear bumper/exhaust exit if you wanted to. but I'm glad your ok. that could have been so much worse.

lol yeah that is exactly the plan....this winter i was going to pick up a new factory bumper cause i liked the look of the factory bumper more so looks like i just get to do it earlier!

yeah it sucks but on the bright side im gonna get my new bumper like i wanted.....its not too bad so i dont think i will have to worry about it not looking the same when its done

Dont let your insurance company screw you. I had progressive and when my step dad backed into my car, when the insurance company found out how much a rear bumper was, plus the other repairs they tried to total my car out. That was in 2002 btw, with a 1999 model. I guess those insurance companies dont like paying and arm and a leg to replace expensive SVT bumpers....lol :shrug:

Dont let your insurance company screw you. I had progressive and when my step dad backed into my car, when the insurance company found out how much a rear bumper was, plus the other repairs they tried to total my car out. That was in 2002 btw, with a 1999 model. I guess those insurance companies dont like paying and arm and a leg to replace expensive SVT bumpers....lol :shrug:

thats why you tell them you will find a used one for way cheaper.:cool:

Back