• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Secret Santa Discussion Thread

FrechblueC2?

yeah I noticed, but didn't want to say anything.
I considered putting in a ^n to amuse myself.

The bottle was ice cold from sitting on the front stoop all day, so I left it out on the counter to warm up before I try a sip or 500 or whatever. ;)

Glad you liked it...

Glad you liked it...

Mike- Glad to hear you liked your gift...i'm more into buying gifts that are more practical than anything else. The Security Forces here are issued those to attach to their M4's with the Picatinny mount....VERY bright!! I think those are 65 or 70 lumens...very handy for automotive work! Extra hats are always cool especially for dirty projects....

I myself will wait until Xmas eve to open what "my" Santa from way up in NH sent me:)

Mike got his gifts from Santa. He says thanks!

PC110152.jpg
[/IMG]

Who is on Weed?

Who is on Weed?

OK, who is on Weed?

standard.jpg

Actually, I think I know. Nice logo! ;) Thank you Secret Santa!

I have not decided if I'll open now or wait. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks, Santa! That was AWESOME!!!:cool:

I'm so pumped to put it p on the wall. And before you think it, none of the "Summit" stickers will be oddly placed all over the car:laugh:

wow!
so does the wall itself sing, or is it something that goes on the wall that sings?
what song does it sing?
or does it take requests?

does it just sing old Ford jingles?

Last edited:
wow!
so does the wall itself sing, or is it something that goes on the wall that sings?
what song does it sing?
or does it take requests?

does it just sing old Ford jingles?
Old Ford jingles.
this is a wall sing

singing-fish-singing.jpg

I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!

Kim, I figured you'd like the present. I've been wanting to start up a collection of these things since the frst time I saw pics of your garage with the neons:drool:

Back