• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Secret Santa Discussion Thread

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Shirt- size L
Anything SVT related
Fishing/camping gear
Can't have enough hand tools (especially closed/box wrenches- I need those!) Maybe a new drawer tool box?
Speed Metal
Comedies

I hope everyone is having fun with their shopping so far. :)

Just a couple things I thought of the other day:

Make a post when you receive your gift in the mail so the sender knows you received it.
If you figure out who your "Santa" is, don't post their name because that'll leave less of a surprise for the others that still have not received theirs.
Waiting 'til Christmas to open your gifts is optional. Feel free to tear into them right away. :D

santa-cool.gif

I received my gift last night. I was going to wait but Jess made me open it, seriously, she kept moving it around the house and sitting it next to me asking me to open it.
i had a little fun telling her no and watching her get frustrated.

the gift, an Air Force skull cap, an awesome, extremely bright and compact LED flashlight with extra batteries.
Jess regretted telling me to open it because i spent most of the night shining the light around. it illuminates my whole bedroom easily.

Thanks!!!!

haha
speaking of nut sax...
in this months hustler they have an interview with Hinder, and apparently one of the members is known as tarpy because of his abnormally large sack. he even has "Tarpy" tattooed on it. they have a picture of him holding it out, and i hate to say it, but his sack has nothing on mine!
haha

You people are ruining perfectly respectable threads! The second you three start conversing, I need to put on my rose-colored glasses so it just says "genitals", "fecal matter", and "breasts":nonono:

:laugh:

ok so I was a bad girl and also opened before Christmas.

nice packaging:
PC090148.jpg

hmm I wonder why the box is gurgling
ohhhh I see.

PC090149.jpg

PC090151.jpg

Seriously, as soon as I pulled it out of the box and saw through the bubblewrap, I said outloud "whoa!"

Thank you, Santa! you're too kind

Back