• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Roll Call

Name: Jeremy Vermillion
Car: 1998.5 SVT Ford Contour E1
Color: Toreador Red
Mod List: Cone filter, Knauberized, Mobil 1 EP 15000mi

Name: Joseph sites
Car: 2000 Mercury Cougar "Roush Clone"
Color: Laser Red
Mod List: a lot of mods....i can do a list if u want

img7141st0.jpg

img7139uf8.jpg

sorry no pics of me with the car since i am always gone, haven't driven her that much in the last 3 yrs, i could always post a pic of me from over here

i am looking to possibly get a DD when i get home. i am thinking either a f250 or a CSVT

he OB1 that look familiar, or at least the house lol
damn thats a nice cougar! these things have really grown on me since they first came out!

Name: Craig Ruedin
Car: 1999 SE Sport contour
Color: Midnight blue
Mod List: E1 rims, E1 brakes, full SVT exhaust, Cheapo short throw shifter, ported UIM, 3l TB, K&N cone filter, hood struts, Mystique front splitter, and many more to come!

100_0117.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0115.jpg

Name: Steve
Car: 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Color: Ivory White
Mod List: Open Air Cone, 6000K HIDs, Yellow Foggies, LEDs in the cupholders, HitADeer front bumper mod, Tinted Tailights and Reverselight bar, Sexy Driver

meandgp.jpg

Hmmm, I've seen this guy on America's most wanted! Something about leaving the north and heading south, hmmm:laugh:

I'm not living down there, but when I go to the Dragon every year I feel like I'm right at home!

Seeing as there's so many active members with nice rides, how about we have a bunch of you guys come on down to the Dragon in 09':shrug: It could turn into a "SZ Fall Edition!" Imagine if we had 20-30 cars down there and believe it or not, we've got a spot of have our own show and shine too:cool: Nice rides too BTW!

Name: Marge
Car: 1999 Mercury Cougar (V6 MTX)
Color: White with purple pearl & silver microflakes
Mod List: paint above (thanx to Charley), "SVT Lite", GMK CAI, Spax struts, Eiboch springs, Mintex brake pads

Picture:
picture.php

album.php

Name: Ben
Car: Contour SVT '98 on E0's
Color: Toreador Red
Mods:
Custom Speedo (displays -5 MPH 100% of the time)
Custom-cut key marks down driver side from fender to rear quarter-panel.
Clarion DXZ785USB Head Unit
Infinity Reference 10'' DVC Subwoofers x2 bridged down Pioneer 660w amplifier 4channelx4ohms->2channelx2ohms

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow I never posted in here...
Name: Tyler
Car: 1999 SVT Contour
Color: Silver Frost
Mod List: KKM Intake filter, 65mm opt'd TB, MSDS Headers, 2.5" custom exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, Hightowered, knaubernized, CF IMRC cover, 8k HIDs, SPEC stage 2 clutch, SPEC lightened flywheel.
I dont have any pics of me and the car.
CIMG0974.jpg

tyler-1.jpg

This is me. I dont have a body! LOL CLASSIC! Thanks Sam. Abusing the mod power.

Look for me at the meets, Im the stick figure with the faux hawk, and perfectly round head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day from the Memphis area. Currently have a 97 Cobra amongst other things. Looking to trade for a CSVT + cash...hoping I can pull off a 3L one, and have a lil fun with it ;)
Anything go on around here?

-Will

Whats up man. Its kinda quiet on here sometimes but when there is a meet planned it gets poppin in here. Ive got several SVTs. including a 3Ld one but Id rather sell for cash at the moment. Pm me if your interested.

Hi. My name is Amanda and I am 8. Do you like my car?

My daddy's name is Tim and he is 45. We live in Cobb County Georgia but we used to live on Long Island.

I let my daddy drive my car sometimes when we have to go to school or shopping. It feels like a roller coaster when we go fast around turns. It's fun!

Sometimes I sit on his lap and steer it to the cul de sac and back to the driveway.

Bye!

P1010026.jpg

Wow i never posted in this...

Name-John
age-20
Location-Macon,GA( Currently Based at SelfridgeANGB in Michigan)
Mod list-Too many to name
Future-3L plus my goodies and new paint\

S7300521.jpg

svtcontour053-1.jpg

S7300217.jpg

Name: Will
Car: 1998 csvt
Color: Silver
Mod List: 3L

I'll get some pics up later, but i'm in Eastern NC and dropped a 3L in a svt i bought that had a spun bearing... Need help from anybody local, and would be will to pay/feed/buy gas for help that was proven to be actuall help.

Name: Bonnie
Car: 2000 csvt
Color: Tropic Green
Mod List: Pretty much stock. Magnaflow resonator is all I have :(

Sorry peeps...this is the best pic I have right now! LOL Can't say I'll be missing it though! Don't have any of me with the car surprisingly enough!
039.jpg

never posted here so here i go
Name: salvador
Car: 2000 csvt
Color: silver
Mod List:fog light mod, cleared headlights, short ram intake, some kind of aftermarket mufflers, and who knows what else :shrug:

l_8817aef3c08f4c1eab19a2038b690a48.jpg

Back