• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ScottD60 SVT is sold...

scottd60

CEG'er
Time has come to let her go...it has been fun but the TTA is my pride and joy now and I don't have time for 2-3 toys (still have the V8 S-10 as well). Hopefully the new owner will take as good of care to it as I have. It will still be in the Eldersburg area since a local kid (16 or 17) purchaced it so I'm sure I will see it from time to time. I told him about CEG so I'm pretty sure he will be a new member.

picture.JPG

I will be posting my remaining parts in the local for sale section shortly since I have about 3K in new "still in the box" parts sitting in my garage that I never installed. Things like...Mirko Splitter, Koni adj. front/rear stuts, Rear Tubular Toe Control Arms, Bat 21mm sway bar, Stazi S/S adj. endlinks, subframe conectors, ATI performance subframe, Dual Mode Damper, Aluminum underdrive pulleys, SVT aluminum pedals w/dead pedal, complete Indiglo overlay set (light sw, hvac, dash), Stazi SVT Mesh kit, Elky SVT Mesh kit and plenty more I'm sure. I'll try anad get pictures and prices together this weekend.

-Scott

Last edited:
Let me know how much you want for the Mirko and BAT sway bar! Sorry to hear you let her go, it looks really good.

Edit: maybe the pedals too...and you wouldn't happen to have 2 E1 wheels would you?

Last edited:
Too many projects and not enough time or space...

Don't have any wheels left...sold E1's last fall, traded 17" Focus SVT wheels and cash for OZ 18" wheels & tires.

Sent you a PM with prices.

-Scott

Dang you Ben I've been looking for a Mirko :mad: Thats ok i'm just come and take it from you since i know where you live :) j/k Well can you PM me with the price of the Mirko as well. i'll be number 2 on the list. I may be interested in the mesh as well. thanks
{J}

Dang you Ben I've been looking for a Mirko :mad: Thats ok i'm just come and take it from you since i know where you live :) j/k Well can you PM me with the price of the Mirko as well. i'll be number 2 on the list. I may be interested in the mesh as well. thanks
{J}

I relinquish my spot to you for the Mirko. I just wanted to see if I could inexpensively pick up a backup since mine has already sustained some damage with all the driving I'm doing. I'll pass on the 21mm sb as well for now.

I relinquish my spot to you for the Mirko. I just wanted to see if I could inexpensively pick up a backup since mine has already sustained some damage with all the driving I'm doing. I'll pass on the 21mm sb as well for now.

I'm still waiting on the price, but thanks for the spot. I was just messing with you though. BTW got that intake installed. Works great. Thanks again
{J}

Back