• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yep still a good looking car

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Even after all these years.
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Couple of wallpapers. Take offs of Mikey's old design.
http://www.fototime.com/7AB9F40CCD89E99/orig.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/A3D0C1C1AC6E1DE/orig.jpg

pascal's car was the best contour evAr. From the rims that you could get knockoffs of (like me) but never in the hyper black finish, to the CUSTOM leda suspension. cool dude too...all the canada guys were awesome (Pascal, J-Lab, etc.)

Those days will never happen again...so sad.

they've been discontinued for years now.

again, you can still get knockoffs from panther, the ones i had were ICW (clicky da linky in the siggy)...but none come in that particular finish.

Pascal's car was awesome until the new owner destroyed it!!!!

His baer brakes have been living on my car for a while now...

And the Leda suspension was as the new owner said was thrown out since he drove it in the winter and the salt gave it a good beating!!!!

by destroyed you mean wrecked?? or just messed up??

i remember begging pascal to sell me those rims originally, and his trick sub enclosure (in the spare tire well, which i tried to recreate but failed miserably) but he said he wouldn't part out the car.

But yeah i remember i was pissed cause i heard the guy who bought the car didn't really know wtf he had gotten for himself.

I wonder if he ever had anymore electrical problems though? Pascal was stranded here on staten island after SZ02 cause his car would freak out and shut off. Him and his GF at the time wanted to see the city so i brought them here for a one night stay and they wound up stuck!

Love the stance. What suspsension setup are you running ?

come tax return time. im thinkin bout ditchin the eibach sports and doin whatever you have! nice ride man. :cool:

not bagged. it was super low for those pics, but it was done right. i don't recall him having major issues with rubbing. he did have to be super careful when he came to NY with me. He scraped the crap out of the bottom of that splitter though.

Antonio's car was much more annoying to drive IMO. I remember his tires rubbing just from turning the wheel too far.

by destroyed you mean wrecked?? or just messed up??

i remember begging pascal to sell me those rims originally, and his trick sub enclosure (in the spare tire well, which i tried to recreate but failed miserably) but he said he wouldn't part out the car.

But yeah i remember i was pissed cause i heard the guy who bought the car didn't really know wtf he had gotten for himself.

I wonder if he ever had anymore electrical problems though? Pascal was stranded here on staten island after SZ02 cause his car would freak out and shut off. Him and his GF at the time wanted to see the city so i brought them here for a one night stay and they wound up stuck!

The new owner had told me the salt just messed them up and he took them off and left them on the corner of the street for garbage day :eek: :nonono:

I don't know if he had any more electrical problems but IIRC it turned out to be some wiring under the dash or something that was getting stuck causing all the problems he had

Back