• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sat 11/15

Water, sprite or coke.

We've got water (water cooler).

I'll supply pizza, if anyone else coming can supply soda, that sound fair to all?

We can get wings from LC also, they aren't the greatest, but they aren't bad.

Last edited:
I am cravin some pepperoni now!

you know Dave I have driven by where you work numerous times and never seen your car. I only see a black sport. I must not be driving by the right place.

I am cravin some pepperoni now!

you know Dave I have driven by where you work numerous times and never seen your car. I only see a black sport. I must not be driving by the right place.

That black sport has not moved since we came to this office in June. I have no idea how long it's actually been sitting there. If you are in the parking lot and go North to where you would exit on to Brookdale, I'm am almost always parked in the NW most spot. Sometimes, if I come back from a afternoon meeting at one of our other buildings I will park right up front next to the handicap spots. I have been at several offsite meetings lately also, and wasn't here at all yesterday. The car is parked there right now actually..

Back