• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sat 11/15

Also, if anyone has any type of air/fuel and O2 sensor metering device, i would appreciate it :D
Can you pm me your address? I'm not for sure on this, but if someone has a scanner, i'll definitely try to head over there.

You're welcome no matter what.

Normally I would tell everyone just to look for the Windstar parked out front but that ain't going to work this time. I would park the SVT out there, but that violates Dave's SVT Law.

I have an Xcal II, I think it can be used as a code reader for cars other than the car it was used to program.

Edit: I can't read. I don't have anything that will read the O2s.

with a laptop it can. if you get the code post it in troubleshooting for help figuring the issue out.

I've got a laptop we can use, of course I don't have any software for this type of application, but I have a laptop..

I've got a laptop we can use, of course I don't have any software for this type of application, but I have a laptop..

you can down load live link 3 from the SCT website. but I would post the codes first in trouble shooting as you might not need to go to that trouble to see what is going on ....

I can pulled codes no problem, but I don't know about data logging or hooking it up to a laptop to pull o2 levels. I assumed that was a function that I could only do on my car since that's the it programmed. If it's just limited to one car at a time for programming but the rest of the functions work, then we can do whatever you want.

I can pulled codes no problem, but I don't know about data logging or hooking it up to a laptop to pull o2 levels. I assumed that was a function that I could only do on my car since that's the it programmed. If it's just limited to one car at a time for programming but the rest of the functions work, then we can do whatever you want.

you can use an xcal to datalog or read codes on any ford. but it can only be used to tune one car at a time.

Forget this laptop stuff I will bring the Ford Scan tool. and as a backup i will bring the laptop with the mastertech software. :p

we should be able to read everything!

esp you wont get the actual A/F ratio but you will the voltage and we can watch it and see how it is switching.

Forget this laptop stuff I will bring the Ford Scan tool. and as a backup i will bring the laptop with the mastertech software. :p

we should be able to read everything!

esp you wont get the actual A/F ratio but you will the voltage and we can watch it and see how it is switching.

Thanks!!

not a problem. anything else we can think of? can I bring anything food or drink wise?

Speaking of food...... We will probably order pizza for lunch, but if you guys want to bring beverages to share (just remember, if you bring alcohol, it's up to you to drink responsibly), feel free.

any Soda Preference? lol atleast we can use the natural refrigeration on saturday.

I think there is a little ceasars over on Farnsworth. but it has been a while since I have been there.

any Soda Preference? lol atleast we can use the natural refrigeration on saturday.

I think there is a little ceasars over on Farnsworth. but it has been a while since I have been there.

I prefer Coke or Dr. Pepper. I don't drink Pepsi, but if that's anyone's preferred choice I can pick some up. Still have to get the trans fluid yet too.

Yup, there sure is a LC on Farnsworth and Sheffer, only about a 5 min drive from the house (if that).

Back