• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rstb Gb # 4 (interest Only!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! But you need to wait to the 30th! :laugh: I just dumped 30% of my paycheck into cars...:blackeye:

RSTB = Rear Strut Tower Brace ? took me a minute to figure it out (still not sure if thats right)

but if so, i've been searching for a good one! what MM are they going to be ? (they go in the trunk, between the struts correct ?)

sorry im tarded right now :nonono:

1. hotdimmes
2. qbcsvt
3. bagged
4. my98SVTturbo
5. enigma11211
6. necronommicon
7. yawak

count me in. :)

Count me in RawBurt but u gotta gimme some time on this make one for me its just gonna take about a month on mine!

I DEF WANT ONE:eek:! I can send you some to make/Hold it for me until I get the rest you know! Get back to me about wut u think!

Well we can do this two ways, I can either wait for a couple more that show interest or I can open the official GB with the eight we have as long as you guys turn that interest into commitment. I dont want to start buying materials and then have people start dropping.

Last edited:
I did drive a contour with a rstb and you can feel a difference, but it isnt NIGHT AND DAY. It's not like your throwing coilovers on.

i didnt really notice much of a difference with mine. i dont have the RawButt one, mine was $2 from the junkyard

Yup I take like a 20 to 30 dollar down payment just so I know people dont drop out.

Also, I never promise a date of completion because I have a full time job and life always get away. But theoretically I should be able to finish them in a weekend with how many I've built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back