• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

robsdaace HID kit..

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well i ordered a 8000K HID kit from rob yesterday and got it today..Im very happy with it..Very nice looking, looks well built..Now i know some do not like the 8000K but i do..
I will get the otherside plugged in, in a minute and then post another picture with both HID's on.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

nice!! they look good lol.. where did you get those!! (self advertising haha)... im glad your happy with them.... next is the fogs and high beams ;]

lol... only if its a truck or HID kits from a porsche or infiniti or something (here in miami you see plenty of cars with stolen headlight cases)

lol... only if its a truck or HID kits from a porsche or infiniti or something (here in miami you see plenty of cars with stolen headlight cases)

LOL, I had a Beemer following me on the highway with them... I was in the left lane and he was blinding me with them in my left mirror... So I edged over closer to the road, and so did he to keep blinding me... Then I went right to the edge of the rumble strip so he could no move over any further... :censored::censored::censored:hole :mad:

Rob the install was very simple..I got them in and the one didnt work and im like ok..Checked my Fuses and wireing and just turned the plug that goes into the main car harness and it worked..( I had it backwards i guess )

Honestly people there not that blinding..Well no one has yet flashed there highs on me..My last 8K HID kit everyone flashed there highs everynight..

Honestly people there not that blinding..Well no one has yet flashed there highs on me..My last 8K HID kit everyone flashed there highs everynight..

That's when you have your high beams of the Xenon lights and some bright fogs with the mod. They'll understand after that!:laugh: ...not like it happens to me :laugh:

my friends in high school used to call my car the rally car at night when i had my extra set of driving lights.

338823_21_full.jpg

They're not HIDs but if they were itd be that much brighter lol

Back