• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rev limiter removal

Im not asking for insults and proving me wrong all i want is my damn rev limiter gone is that so much to ask without all the bs post? can someone with full respect help me even though in my eyes i know the tranny will go .....and whatever else....common when you do neutral drops even know the tranny knocks hard and being an automatic at that.......does it seem like i give 2 sh*ts?????????

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH WHAT IM LOOKING FOR????????
read post #3. :troutslap:

Im not asking for insults and proving me wrong all i want is my damn rev limiter gone is that so much to ask without all the bs post? can someone with full respect help me even though in my eyes i know the tranny will go .....and whatever else....common when you do neutral drops even know the tranny knocks hard and being an automatic at that.......does it seem like i give 2 sh*ts?????????

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH WHAT IM LOOKING FOR????????

You question has been answered more than once. Buy a chip. No one is going to hold your hand and walk you through finding one. If you post stupid crap like this, then expect some critiscism.

If you can't take the heat, then don't post on CEG...

Back