• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rent winter wheels/tires

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Does someone want to rent my E1s with good tires on them? They will probably just sit on the car anyway all winter because I won't start working on it until spring..... something to think about....
I was thinking like $100 for the winter :shrug: and they have to have at least 75% of the tread left that you started with and you have to give me colateral.

I actually don't know the brand..... that would probably be a good thing to include huh....

Steve :nonono: - I will let you drill new holes in the wheels for the right price.

I thought it would be too...... but look, I got two suckas interested.... :laugh: - But really, if someone wanted to use them, why not right? :confused:. Maybe someone is going to sell their car in spring and only have sweet summer wheels/tires. They probably wouldn't want to buy a new set of tires for one winter and then sell them later. They wouldn't get anything for them...... see what I mean?

I think its a great idea and it very well could work out very well.

Joe your as much a go-getter as i am i'm thinkin!...CONGRATS! lol

I will check out the brand and reviews of them tonight. I will let everyone know in a couple hours.

Sumic GT60
225-60-16

Definetly new tires.

"H speed rating
400 Tread wear
A Traction
A Temperature
97 load

Here's an all-season tire with low noise and exceptional ride and comfort characteristics.

Advanced tread compounding is used to deliver high-speed traction and cornering control. Increased mileage, even wear and improved wet handling and traction that is designed to deliver good overall performance and hydroplaning resistance

HR-rated for excellent control at performance speeds."

Ok, deal - But I get to watch you make the PBJ so I know there is no spit in it..... :shakehand:

yuk :nonono:

Pic of the tires on the E1s:
12-5-08002.jpg

Back