• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Registry

i just called, they said you have to buy the certificate for $40 now, and you can't get the info for free! what a rip!

Guess it depends on who you are. I can get them.:laugh:

I called this morning and yep, they do no t give you yout number unles you pay for the certificate and it takes 2 or 3 weeks for them to send it.

I want to know my numer !! :help:

try on a different day at a different time. the first time the guy wouldnt give it. the second time he said if I wanted the build date I would have to buy the certificate, but gladly gave me the build # over the phone.

try on a different day at a different time. the first time the guy wouldnt give it. the second time he said if I wanted the build date I would have to buy the certificate, but gladly gave me the build # over the phone.

yup they did this to me. I just got my certificate yesterday. They always used to give you any info you wanted but idk why they dont now......... but to update

1998 t-red/mnb
#895/6535
5/12/1997

I just called and the guy seemed confused on what a build number was, He gave me the build date (09/09/97) but until I get a lot more info in the registry I wont be able to pin point my build number.

I haven't decided if I will yet, Should I add the names of the ceg'er who owns each car to the registry?:shrug:

I just called and the guy seemed confused on what a build number was, He gave me the build date (09/09/97) but until I get a lot more info in the registry I wont be able to pin point my build number.

I haven't decided if I will yet, Should I add the names of the ceg'er who owns each car to the registry?:shrug:
not all are owned by cegers now though be hard to keep current also.

Called yesterday and twice today, they said they can not longer give the number over the phone...

I may estimate mine may be... sticker on driver's door says June '99

add mine too 1998 black/mnb #2047. well it was black. I'll get the build date once i pull my svt paper from my dads file cabinet.

DragonRun08006.jpg

Finally a fellow who not only eanted to sell me something got my call... YES!! Now I'm happy:p

#2175 Red/Tan

Any one know total production for 1999? how many reds?

Attachments

• Imagen9 (Small).jpg
    Imagen9 (Small).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Finally a fellow who not only eanted to sell me something got my call... YES!! Now I'm happy:p

#2175 Red/Tan

Any one know total production for 1999? how many reds?

we needa get that guy bumped up to CEO or something :laugh:

also, that picture is great! beautiful!

we needa get that guy bumped up to CEO or something :laugh:

also, that picture is great! beautiful!

Thanks, we may put it on the list for the upcoming callendar, will be great!

And yep, pretty cool guy at fordperformance, forgot to get his name... damn!! :crazy:

Fixed and updated!

Thanks for letting me know it was down. Its saved to my computer, and also a spare flash drive so as long as I have access to a computer it will be up.

Last edited:
Back