• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ tales of ryanblacksvt

Ryan is the :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Trey you have to post that hooters video. Im going to see if I can get some pics of him on the barbie mobile. Here they go.....

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0255-1.jpg

Last edited:
Obrian next year you have to be there! As hard as this may be to believe these guys arent bad at all lol. They also apparently love the comic relief the dirty south brings with them!

"I didn't drop it!"

"that's what she said!"

That was more than worth a hardcore ROFL:laugh:
Good times my friend good times! I just wish we had the mayo sandwich on video! I have more good pics to post but I have close to 500 to upload:crazy:

Good times my friend good times! I just wish we had the mayo sandwich on video! I have more good pics to post but I have close to 500 to upload:crazy:
Oh man, I broke into tears this morning just thinking about it. :laugh:

I can still laugh about it hell we were cracking up about it on the way home today even still lol!

my favorite thing ryan sayd to mrs. Reebs about 100 times...

"Smack my ass, Call me a douche bag!"
and, as already stated above
"I will disappoint you!"

ryan, you are one funny mother f*cker

Aww my own thread I am gonna cry,lol

I have TONS of pics and vids and I will post them from work tomorow cause I think I am still drunk thanks to Mark, thanks for the shots and the shot/beer chaser,lol

That was the funnest weekend I have EVER had in my life, thanks to everyone, as I told you all everyone that I thought was going to be a prick was cool as hell, and thats not Hell Michigan:laugh:

[bagged voice] I am gonna take a shower and wash the hot trash smell off myself, then go disapoint my wife (Marks saying "lane bryant",lol) then fall asleep since I got 45 mins of sleep before we left this morning BRO, dont make me ban you.[/bagged voice]

Goodnight Mrs.Reebs, and Mrs.Harry I will see you soon:laugh: Road trip you boinked her, Beans you have a string hanging from your shirt, Elky my vader helmet smels like it was bagged, Bob I am captain D, Hetfield I respect the hell out of you, Pole you will always be my beyotch, Traps I am STILL scared from last night ,Mark needs to show me where the lane bryant is in Michigan and Alex we pulled it off:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Time for a Mayo samich nighty night

Don't forget who named your ass Captain D lmao

I still have no idea how thought of it:shrug:

Damn skrate I am capt d.lol I cannot wait for next year already, I was showing my wife the pics and vids last night and she was dying laughing the whole time.

Back